01797 362007

Truck Insurance

When you drive a heavy goods vehicle (HGV), it is a legal requirement to ensure it is covered with the appropriate insurance, ensuring you are covered, as well as protecting other drivers and any third parties.

Even when you are not taking the HGV on the road, it is important that it is still covered by registering it as being off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notice (SORN). Whether you are looking to insure a single truck or a fleet of trucks, our insurance can suit your needs.

Similarly, with car insurance, HGV cover is made up of three main levels of cover: third party only, third party, fire and theft, or comprehensive. At Marsh Insurance Services, we can walk you through the process to ensure you are covered and the help find the best policy to suit your needs.

Contact Marsh Insurance Services today on 01797 362007 to find out more and to speak with a member of our helpful team to discuss your insurance requirements.

Marsh Insurance Services
Station Road, New Romney
Kent  TN28 8LG
Marsh Insurance Services (Kent) Ltd is authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference: 474741.
Our permitted business is advising, arranging, dealing as agent and assisting in the administration and performance of general insurance contracts. You may check this on the Financial Conduct Authority’s register by visiting the FCA website or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0845 606 1234.
All material on this website is copyright© Marsh Insurance Services, all rights reserved. Designed and produced by a|s|t marketing design and consulting.