01797 362007

Second / Holiday Home Cover

If you have a second home or a holiday home, you will need specialist insurance to make sure your property is protected.

If a property isn’t occupied consistently it can be more vulnerable to both malicious acts (e.g. theft or vandalism). But that’s not all. In the event of issues such as burst pipes, the resulting damage can be more extensive because it can take longer for the problem to be discovered.

There are different types of cover for different circumstances. For example, a home you use on weekends might need alternative cover to one that you visit just a few times a year. Additionally, if you also let the property out for holiday-lets, this would also require a different level of cover.

At Marsh Insurance Services our expert team will guide you through the best options for your unique circumstances to make sure you have the right second home insurance cover.

Contact Marsh Insurance Services today on 01797 362007 to find out more and to speak with a member of our helpful team to discuss your insurance requirements.

Marsh Insurance Services
Station Road, New Romney
Kent  TN28 8LG
Marsh Insurance Services (Kent) Ltd is authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference: 474741.
Our permitted business is advising, arranging, dealing as agent and assisting in the administration and performance of general insurance contracts. You may check this on the Financial Conduct Authority’s register by visiting the FCA website or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0845 606 1234.
All material on this website is copyright© Marsh Insurance Services, all rights reserved. Designed and produced by a|s|t marketing design and consulting.